China Week Business Forum
This Event has Ended
Friday 13th October 2017
8:30am › 12:30pm
Newcastle China Week
Newspace, Hunter St, Newcastle
409 Hunter st, Newcastle, NSW 2300
View on Facebook
Learn about the current trends and impacts of China’s strategic and economic initiatives. Discover what China’s Belt and Road Initiative means for our region’s business community
with presentations from academics and business leaders on trade development, investment opportunities, tourism growth and the enhancement of economic ties between Newcastle
Hosted on Level 5 at the stunning new UON City Facility, NeW Space, we welcome back our special guest MC Mr David Thomas from Think Global.
The event will be structured with two speaker streams focussing on both tourism and trade and investment, with a lively panel discussion at the conclusion of the event.
• Dr Jim Harrowell, New South Wales’ Special Envoy to China
• Mr Nick Coyle, Executive Director and CEO, Austcham Beijing
• Ms Tracy Colgan, President, Kamsky Associates
• Mr Geoff Crowe, CEO, Port of Newcastle
• Ms Cheng Lei, Anchor, CCTV News, Host of CCTV News Biz Asia
• Mr Oliver Tams, Travel Partnerships specialist at Think! Procurement
This event is being presented by Confucius Institute at the University of Newcastle, Australia, with support from major sponsors Newcastle City Council, Hamilton NOW, Port of Newcastle, Port Waratah Coal Services and Newcastle Airport.
Tickets on sale now but don't delay - only 100 seats available.