Under the Stars
This Event has Ended
Please note this event has now reached ticket capacity - If you have secured a ticket, please see the below information.
Gather your friends and family for a fun-filled afternoon of premium wine, delicious food, carols, entertainment, lantern making and parade, a visit from Santa and fireworks. The perfect way to start your festive season!
• The Red Tie Band will entertain the crowds from 4.00pm to 8.30pm with a collection of Christmas carols and cover songs
• Lantern making from 2pm to 6pm followed by a lantern parade at 7pm. Lanterns are $20 each with a limited amount remaining (not available for purchase on the day). Available for purchase online
• Santa will be arriving at Sirromet with the chance for kids to have their photo taken from 4pm to 6pm (photos will cost $5 with all proceeds going to Centenary Community Connections for their Christmas Collection)
• Kids rides from 12pm. Pre purchase all day rides bands online
• Fireworks at 8pm
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
• Tuscan Terrace will be open serving pizza, hot chips and cheesecake until 7.30pm
• Cellar Door Café will be open serving coffee, cakes and gelati from to late
• Picnic Hamper orders have now closed. For those that have pre ordered a picnic hamper picked up on the day at the bar in the amphitheatre from 3pm.
• Pre order your wine online to save some money and have access to a quick easy pick up line. Pre ordered discounted wine closes Wednesday 6th December at 4pm.
• Additional food trucks will be serving food from 3pm - food trucks include Dapper & Chic, Bruce The Food Truck, Catch and Kiss Seafood, Samba Catering Co and much more.
• Pop up bars will be available including a new summer spritz bar from 3pm.
Car parking is being looked after by the wonderful volunteers at Marine Rescue Raby Bay - they will be collecting gold coin donations.
Welcome to bring your own chairs and picnic rugs.
PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS STRICTLY A NO BYO EVENT
More Events: December